Clean, Safe Water WORLDWIDE
Solving the water crisis by providing clean, safe water.
Clean, safe drinking water is scarce.
Utilize the Aquascape Rainwater Harvesting system capture and collect clean drinking water.
Global Water Crisis Statistics
663 million people – 1 in 10 – lack access to safe water.1,2
Twice the population of the United States lives without access to safe water.1,2
Globally, 1/3 of all schools lack access to safe water and adequate sanitation.1
In low and middle-income countries, 1/3 of all healthcare facilities lack a safe water source.1
72% of those tasked with fetching water are women and girls who bear the burden of walking miles at a time to gather water from streams and ponds. 1
The water crisis is the #1 global risk based on impact to society (as a measure of devastation), as announced by the World Economic Forum in January 2015. 3
Hundreds of Millions of people suffer needlessly from a lack of access to clean, safe water. 4
443 Million school days are lost each year to water-related diseases. 5
- World Health Organization and UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP). (2015) Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation, 2015 Update and MDG Assessment.
- United States Census Bureau Estimates. (2015). United States and World Population Clock.
- World Economic Forum. (2015). Global Risks 2015 Report.
- World Health Organization. (2016) Drinking-water
- United Nations Development Programme. Human Development Report 2006